Sunday, October 18, 2015

CW-X Insulator Stabilyx Running Tights

We have been blessed with sunny fall this year. Not rain at all so far, all though temperature started getting close to freezing point in the morning. And winds are getting pretty cold also. With all of that, I started gearing up.

My this week discovery are CW-X Insulator Stabilyx Running Tights. I took for a run first time today morning at sunny (45F/7C) and windy (10 mph/16kmh) Ohio weather and couldn't feel anything other than being comfortable, supported in all the right places, warm and cozy.

There are a lot of science put into supporting of joints, core, muscles in these tights. And they are made of temperature-regulation fabric. If interested, see detailed info about these on CW-X website.

PS. I still need to master the process of putting them on: size M (for my 5'8"/173cm and 157lb/71kg) with all the compression and support things is a bit of the challenge to get them on. But one thing is for sure, as soon as they are on, I don't want to take them off. Definitely a keeper. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment